Tuesday, January 23, 2007




Wow, 2007 is here!
I just read a great blog written by a man who has experienced much in the Spirtual realm of things and the business of Church and Religion.
I have much respect for my friend, Robbie Sortino.
I have always loved him and learned from him.
Check out his blog at :
http://truthdiscovery.blogspot.com/2007/01/mosaic-of-silent-sorrows.html

I was a member of the organization he is referring to, and left as I saw many things in the leadership that concerned me, namely in Erwin R. McManus.
I know, that I have my shortcomings as well, as a person and as a follower of Christ. I was just so disillusioned by what I saw in this leader. I am so happy now to be free of that organization. And free of the bitterness that plagued me for years.
Thanks for your honesty and transperancy Robbie! I appreciate the fact that you are now publishing your thoughts about your experience.

-Loweyesah


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonia:) said...

Hi Frank,

Cool blog. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank. I spoke with Robbie today. We both are determined to stand up to the "empire" for the sake of people no longer being abused by their leaders.

If you are interested, call me up.

Unknown said...

Thanks Guys for your support.
Naming the man, may be a dangerous thing to do, but I felt I had to do it. I can no longer remain silent. I want to stand up for Truth, Justice and Jesus' Way.

-Frank Loaiza

EsperanzaJenn said...

frank..love the title of the blog. i like all the scripture you quote.